Requesting a Transcript from PPS

Students who graduated or attended PRIOR to 2014, please do not request from Parchment. Please use the form linked below:

Portage Public Schools can provide an official transcript for PPS graduates and attendees. Please click here for the transcript request form.  This will be your written authorization for PPS to release your records. Your signature is required. Please allow up to 10 days for processing, although processing is usually much faster.

Current Students and Graduates from the years 2014, 2015 and 2016:

If you need a transcript for college, work, or scholarship applications, please us this link to the Parchment Transcript Service.  To apply to in-state colleges, students must request their transcript through Parchment. Contact the Counseling office of your High School for out-of-state college transcript requests, if you are a current student or graduated 2014-2016. If you graduated prior to 2014, see below instructions.

Parchment Transcript Request Button