Student Information

This is your link to important information you may need as a student of Portage Public Schools.  You can find links to your Skyward account, check lunch menus, order official transcripts and coming soon you can apply for Scholarships from the Portage Education Foundation.  Don't forget to check your school building's web site for more specific information and announcements. 

NOTE ABOUT WORK PERMITS: Students getting a part-time job need to complete a Work Permit at their school's Counseling Office (or the school they are zoned for). During the summer, these permits may be obtained at the PPS Administration Building.